|The Bushnell Trophy is a dependable camera loaded with features such as its 32-LED light flash and 8-megapixel night vision capable camera. It features a compact and durable weatherproof case.|
- 8-megapixel full-color resolution
- Black and white night vision
- Up to 60 seconds of video capture with audio
- 32 LED undetectable flash for 24-hour scouting
- 45-foot motion activated sensor and flash range
- Time-lapse scanning for image capture at preset intervals
- 1-second trigger speed
- One-year battery life
- Widescreen and multi-shot imagery
- 32GB SD card compatible
The Bushnell Trophy is an 8-megapixel trail camera that has the ability to record video, shoot with sound and record with night vision. It features a motion-activated sensor that ranges over 40 feet as well as LED flash for discreetly capturing game at night. It fires within one second, and it can be programmed to capture at set intervals.
- The Bushnell Trophy trail camera features a 1-second trigger speed to catch any nearby action. The motion-activated sensor ranges up to 45 feet and works at day or night.
- The time-lapse component allows the unit to capture images automatically at programmed intervals ranging from one minute to one hour.
- The Field Scan feature provides long-range capture of the hunting area with a much wider span that does not have to be triggered by game.
- Recording audio is available as well to enhance the footage, and this data can be stored with 32GB SD card compatibility.
- The 32-LED flash is invisible to prey, so the camera can capture images in complete darkness. The Bushnell Trophy is capable of taking widescreen and multi-frame shots with up to three images.
- It provides one year of battery life, and the unit is weatherproof for withstanding a variety of weather conditions to get the most time in the field.
- The image quality is good, but some people have reported a fish eye effect that may distort the edges of the image.
- The model may also differ from batch to batch, and some users have had issues with the battery compartment. When attached to a tree, the batteries may fall out upon opening the door of the console.
What Buyers Are Saying
Many buyers mention how impressed they are with the unit’s battery life in addition to its picture response time. The image trigger and battery life often exceed those of competing models from Moultrie.
Users that own similar brands in the same price point often prefer the Bushnell model when Reconyx models may be out of their budgets. Buyers also appreciate the ease with which one can switch SD cards on this model as some brands make this task more difficult.
The unit comes with software that allows for scanning through sets of pictures to find those with action, and this makes it easier to find important shots much faster. The camera is praised for its fantastic image quality, and it can detect small animals that other models usually cannot.
The Bushnell Trophy is a reliable camera with helpful features such as night vision, video and sound recording. It still has a tendency to return blank or blurry images in some cases, but it performs well in most conditions.
Considering the unit’s most important features, the Bushnell Trophy receives a rating of 4 out of 5.