How about getting yourself a trail camera that will save you hours out in the field while providing you with high-resolution pictures? The Cuddleback 20MP is a reliable camera with outstanding features that will enable you to capture all the evidence you need for easy tracking of game movement.
This model hails from a long line of high-quality products from Cuddleback industry. It has a fast trigger speed as well as fast recovery time that is four times faster than other models.
Let’s dig a little deeper into this awesome little gem so that we can discover what makes it tick.
Features of Cuddeback 20MP Long Range IR Infrared Trail camera
Excellent Image quality
The camera has an exceptionally high resolution with a 20-megapixel image sensor. You will be satisfied with the high-quality pictures produced by this unit. It outlays everything in clear details even when taken over a long distance. The trigger speed is 0.25 seconds which is the best you will come across on a trail cam. And its quick recovery time ensures that no moment is missed.
Additionally, you will be able to get photos of your targets without missing any moment as well as numerous follow up shots. Better yet, it has zone controls that allow you to choose monitoring angles as per the trails or targeted area.
Night time Flash
You will be impressed with the nighttime flash that sends out light to the 100-foot range so that you get the best photos. It has a 25 LED light that accomplishes nighttime flash with perfection while remaining virtually undetectable both to humans and animals. You will, therefore, never have to worry about missing out on excellent night time shots. Also, this camera is capable of recording amazing short videos.
Numerous scouting options
Gone are the days you would lose trail when the game moved from the location of your cameras. The Cuddleback 20MP offers four cameras in one package. This means that you can pair them in two areas or spread them out in four different locations.
Being discreet plays a big part in any game hunting experience. The Cuddeback 20MP cameras take this in to account by making it easy for you to mount and keep them hidden from animals and people. You will, therefore, capture a lot more without any interruptions. Besides, it weighs a mere 7 pounds making it convenient to use and carry around.
The dependable long-range trail camera solidly built. Despite being lightweight, it is rugged enough to handle the outside environment even when under extreme weather conditions. It has a rigid plastic covering that is both dustproof and waterproof thus providing you with a long lasting unit. The unit comes with 8AA batteries that can go up to 7 months without replacements.
- It produces high-quality pictures both during the day and at night.
- The camera is easy to use and operate
- Cuddeback 20MP is a compact unit that is easier to hid
- The camera is encased in durable covering that is water and dust resistant
- It has faster capture speed and recovery time
- It has a very long lasting battery, around 7 months
- It has optimum low light movement sensors
- The flash range goes up to 100 feet
- This camera is competitively priced
- You will need to purchase other photo viewing tools because the camera has no display screen
- The initial set up can be quiet challenging. You will, therefore, need to take your time with the manual to make it a little easier. The good news is that once set, you will not have to dismount it.
- Removing the SD card needs exert little effort to remove it.
- Temperatures can significantly reduce the battery life. You will, therefore, need to get quality protective fasteners.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to add some personal information on the photos as they only offer the option of identifier and number.
This model is perfect for anyone looking for a high-resolution camera that takes explicit photos once the sensors have been triggered. With a 20-megapixel photo resolution, Cuddeback Long Range IR Infrared Trail camera is just what you need for a perfect hunting experience. Make an order today and get yourself a first-hand experience.