|The Moultrie PANORAMIC 150 features a camouflage design that keeps it subtle in a forest environment. Its rounded appearance is necessary to capture wide angle shots that create the panoramic images.|
- 8.0-megapixel infrared panoramic camera
- Three motion sensors
- Super-wide 150-degree camera angle
- 5 operational modes
- HD day and night video
- Silent-Slide lens
- Nighttime range of 100 feet
- Capable of holding 9,000 images on 6 C-cell batteries
- Compatible with SD cards up to 32 GB
- Illumi-Night sensor to keep images bright and clear
- 1-second trigger speed
- Motion Freeze helps keep nighttime photos free from blur
The Moultrie Panoramic 150 features three motion sensors providing a 150-degree camera angle that is three times the span of normal cameras. It offers a number of features to keep a low profile including infrared technology, a silent lens and Motion Freeze technology.
- The Moultrie PANORAMIC 150 is unique in that it feature three motion sensors to capture images.
- It covers a super-wide angle of 150 degrees that is three times the span of many standard trail cameras.
- The unit has a Silent-Slide lens that rotates in silence to take photos and videos wherever motion is detected.
- It utilizes 5 operational modes including infrared triggering, time lapse, day camera, motion detection and HD video in night and day.
- The camera has a nighttime range of 100 feet with an Illumi-Night sensor to produce clear images.
- The 1-second trigger speed and Motion Freeze technology help reduce blurring.
- The PANORAMIC 150 can hold 9,000 images on six C-cell batteries, and it is can accommodate SD cards of up to 32 gigabytes.
- The model is made with a rugged construction, but it is designed to remain undetected by nearby game.
- The only drawback to this unit is the ease with which is can be effected by weather conditions. Fog and moisture may blur the images, but this can be solved by covering the lens area.
What Buyers Are Saying
Buyers seek out the PANORAMIC 150 because of its super-wide field of view that allows for nearly three times as much of the image to be captured. This is also appreciated due to the fact that it can catch animals much sooner without ending up with shots from the rear.
It features a sleep mode that delays reaction time in order to save battery life, and the length of delay can be set in seconds or minutes. Many users find the multi-shot mode helpful to capture progressive action without needing to capture larger video files.
Users also appreciate the LCD display that is easy to read in addition to the backlighting for display buttons. The camera can be triggered by infrared motion sensor or time-lapse mode that triggers the camera with a countdown timer. The time can be adjusted from 1 to 4 hours, and it activates during sunrise and sunset. Users love how well the unit stays hidden due to its infrared technology and external camouflage.
The Moultrie PANORAMIC 150 offers a lot of unique features in one device. Its most unique feature is its wide angle of image capture, and this can help detect game sooner than many other units.
It receives a rating of 4 out of 5 considering the features available for its price.