|The Primos Truth Cam 35 is designed to be well-concealed, and it features a thin and basic shell with a Matrix earth tone finish to blend in with surroundings without appearing bulky.|
- Capable of day and night capture
- 35 infrared LEDS for clear night imagery
- Captures still images and video
- Nighttime range of 40 feet
- Large LED screen with backlighting
- 0.3-second trigger speed when active
- Multi-shot bursts of 1, 3 or 5 photos per trigger
- Photos & video stamps with time, date and temperature
- Live screen preview for setting up field of view
- Theft prevention protection
- Supports SD cards up to 8 gigabytes
- One-year warranty
The Truth Cam 35 is ready to use with settings that are adjustable based on each user’s specific needs. It features 35 infrared LEDs for night capture, and it is capable of taking images and videos. With a subtle appearance, the unit is designed to be unnoticed in the field.
- The Primos Truth Cam 35 is capable of capturing action in the day and night with its 35 infrared LEDs that don’t distract game. The number of active LEDS can be selected in order to increase night range or prolong battery life, and the unit has a standard nighttime range of 40 feet.
- The Truth Cam 35 can capture still images in addition to video, and it can fire in multi-shot bursts of 1, 3 or 5 images at a time.
- The LED screen is large with backlighting to make it easier to read with clear menu settings, and the instructions for the unit are printed on the door of the camera.
- The Truth Cam 35 features a molded hole to insert security cables as well as password protection to keep the unit safe from theft.
- Pictures can be stored on SD cards up to 8 gigabytes in size.
- Under some conditions, the photos may come out with a fuzzy appearance. This may be improved upon placing the camera in a different location, cleaning the lens window or preventing direct exposure to sunlight, condensation and fog.
What Buyers Are Saying
Many users of the Truth Cam 35 appreciate the unit for having adjustable settings in addition to its ease of use. The instructions printed on the unit make it more convenient to use in the field. The trigger speed is also a favorite feature, and it operates at just 1.5 seconds when coming out of sleep mode.
This is reduced to 0.3 seconds when already in an active state, and both speeds reflect the model’s aim of catching every movement possible. Though the feature is quite common among trail cameras, buyers also enjoy the time, date and temperature information stamped on each image.
The Primos Truth Cam 35 provides great value and quality for a camera in its price range, and it may beat out more expensive models in some areas. It works well for those looking for a unit on a budget or those needing basic capabilities. It receives a rating of 3.5 out of 5.